Thank you (once again) for all your kind words, you guys are the greatest, you know that I love you all!
Okay, so I have been a very bad little blogger lately and so I have decided to make an effort to keep you all up to date on what’s happening in terms of treatment while seeing the new AC, you never know, I might be able to help a few of you find your way to a similar place/treatment should this work…so JJ sweetie, because you asked me to…this is for you, who know’s – maybe this could work for both of us….
Detox day 1 – 4 consists of:
- A cup of hot water and lemon slices first thing in the morning
- 40 Agnus Cactus drops in some water (take this half an hour either way of food) – take this 3 times a day
- Fruit for breakfast & a cup of Rooibos tea with honey
- Steamed veggies and basmati/brown rice for lunch
- Another cup of Rooibos with Honey
- Fruit as a snack
- A large fresh green salad with nuts for Dinner wite apple cider vinegar and olive oil for a dressing
- Have a glass of freshly juiced veg with dinner (carrot & celery etc.)
- Drink 2 litres of water a day
So ladies, so far so good. It doesn’t sound too bad now does it? So I do this for 4 days, I think that i’ll be sick of it soon but I shouldn’t feel too bad on it….only thing that might get to me is not having my daily cup of coffee….
Frank and I had a chat about things last night – he took me out to dinner, it was sort of like the “last supper” before I started detox and so over a lovely glass of wine (okay – a few glasses) we had time to chat and we decided that I would do this for as long as I can and if I feel ready before the 3 months is up then we will move onto IVF (presuming Dr. P hasn’t formed some miracle and gotten me pregnant natrually). So, that’s the plan for now. I am feeling better, still a tad tearful for even having to carry on walking this road – but better.
We chatted about what we would do if we needed to consider other options after IVF and really came to no conclusion, Frank is still dead set against adoption and egg donation but in saying that, we aren’t in that position yet, nor do I think that we will ever get there but all of us know that this IF journey can take you anywhere and so we leave that one open for debate at a later stage.
So here we go now, back to basics, this should be interesting!!