First of all, I want to start by saying Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for all of your lovely, heart-felt comments on my last post, it really means the world to me that you guys are thinking of me and that I have such fabulous friends “in the computer” I heart you guys!

I also heart Ciprolex! I am feeling so so so much better now, my body has settled down nicely on it and I’m no longer getting that anxious, shakey feeling in the middle of the night.  I feel so much more stable and in control now and it feels good. Frank and I haven’t been back for therapy because we’ve been snowed under but will see Tanya next week, I know how this works you see – you feel terrible and do absolutely everything to feel better and once you feel better you stop therapy because things don’t seem nearly as bad as they did – Beeeg mistake, I’m not going to do that….we have lots to work on and being in the right state of mind and feeling more emotionally stable might help me get thru the therapy.

Frank says that he can see that I’m feeling better, there seems to be less tension in our house which definately helps. We’re still not really talking about the nitty gritty stuff at home which is okay because we’ll save that for therapy. I’m okay with having our decision about when to do our next IVF up in the air for now, somehow it doesn’t feel like it’s an urgent matter that needs to be taken care of right away and I just keep reminding myself that we’ll get there, we have lots to do first and some decisions to make and hopefully everything will fall into place eventually. I actually want to take some real time off anyway, we have been doing this for too long now but I can’t say how I’ll feel in a few days time never-mind a month or two down the line so we leave that open for now….

Frank sent these to work the other day, with a card saying “Thank you for putting up with me over the last few weeks, I love you”. Needless to say it made me feel like it was all worth it 🙂

In other news, little Abi (or not so little anymore) is six months old already – oh how time flies. She was sterilized on Tuesday this week, so needless to say it’s been a loooong week because:

  1. I didn’t sleep a wink the night before her op, I know it’s minor but I was so so worried about  her…
  2. Tuesday was long, I cried when we dropped her off at the vet but was very happy to have a very sleepy Abi home that night and all fine but she slept with me in the bed all night while Frank slept upstairs, bad I know but she kept on whining in her bed and I’m a softy 🙂
  3. On wednesday night she decides to try and eat/catch something in the Garden. It bites/stings her and she has a terrible allergic reaction, starts breathing funny, comes out with bumps all over her (she looked like she had bubble wrap under her fur), starts going all red and swelling up. Frank wasn’t home, I was already in my PJ’s (it was 8 at night) and it was raining….I don’t know how but I got her to the vet (without pulling open any of her stitches) begging her all the way just to carry on breathing, with her sitting on my lap because it was the only place she would sit. He gave her a cortisone shot and it worked so quickly. She’s all better now, thank goodness, but I tell you….I was shattered!! I took these when I got home….poor thing.

Here are some of her in her normal state….getting so big now!

We have a holloween party for charity tonight, it’s a dress up….we thought that we didn’t have to go as something scary….I mean holloween is anything right? I’m going in a medieval dress thing and Frank is going as one of the three muskateers…..feather in hat and all…..will post some pics 😉